Michael Sorrentino

Birth Name: Michael Paul Sorrentino

Place of Birth: West New Brighton, Staten Island, New York, U.S.

Date of Birth: July 4, 1982

Ethnicity: Italian

Michael Sorrentino, known by his nickname “The Situation”, is an American television personality. He is famous for starring on the reality TV show Jersey Shore, and as a contestant on season 11 of Dancing with the Stars.

Michael is the son of Linda L. (Arena) and Frank J. Sorrentino.

Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com

1. Mac says:

He looks probably the most Italian out of all the cast members in the Jersey Shore

2. Frank luv says:

I went 2 school w/ him & it was well known he was gay! It’s all fake him liking girls

3. James says:

I live in Staten Island and there is NO west new brighton, there is only NEW BRIGHTON, Staten island. lol who runs this site

4. harijuku princess says:

girl you are not alone and most of all i hate what he did to sammie asshole

5. Melanie Lombardi says:

I hate this guy, he thinks he’s the hottest shit out since sliced bread. I’ve come to the conclusion that everytime he meets a girl he lifts his shirt up to distract them from his ugly 40 year old looking face. My dad is 42 & looks younger then this guy.

• Jersey Shore = my love:) says:

lmfao i saw this and started cracking up! hotter than sliced bread….haha lmao!!! and yeah i totallyyyyy agree! he always starts drama in the house! I expecially LOVE how he says that he doesnt say certain shit but yet, they have it on camera of him saying it, then they show it right after he says he never said that! yeah he thinks he’s sooooooo cool! i dont think he’s ugly, i actually think he’s kinda hot, but i guess that depends on the person, you know? :P