Mila Kunis

Kunis in 2012, photo by PR Photos

Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis

Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

Date of Birth: August 14, 1983

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila Kunis is an American actress. She became known for starring in the television series That ’70s Show. Her parents, Elvira and Mark, are both Jewish. She moved to the U.S. when she was seven years old, in 1991, settling in Los Angeles, California.

Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.

Three of Mila’s grandparents are named Boris, Roza/Rosa, and Yitzhak.

A 23andMe DNA test taken by Mila stated that her genetic ancestry is:

*96%-98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila has also said:

The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt.

Sources: Interview with Mila Kunis in JVibe Magazine – http://archive.is

Genealogy of Mila Kunis – https://www.geni.com

Kunis in 2011

1. Md says:

Jewish is a religion and a culture.

• nnnnn says:

She was born in Sovjet Union, and there was religion vorbidden,
      jew was an ethnicy. How old are you? You never heard about
      communism, cold war and two world systems. Nobody was
      allowed to leave an east block and drive to USA, besides of
      ETHNIC JEWS

2. anonyfacts123 says:

Yes she is “white.” However, slavic people are a middle eastern white. Also middle eastern people and africans are much more pure raced than inhabitants of America(white/black americans) and Europe, for the most part. Yes she could be considered white, no she is not the “white” most americans are familiar with.
    America is more focused on race while other countries, color/culture/geographic origin.
    Living in America, no I would not consider her a white girl, just as I wouldn’t consider adriana lima(afro-brazilian) a black or mixed girl, I consider them foreign/exotic. However, if they were born american to a long line of americans who migrated many years ago, white/black/mixed is what they would be considered as to Americans. {Hope I provided some sort of understanding in lamest terms}
    Outside of the US, usually, the region you’re from is more important.
    Americans are the most hung up on specific racial groups. Sad part is we’re the mutts :)

Interesting Fact: Hitler gave many europeans the title aryan when in fact it refers to majorly Middle Easterners and North Indians. generally pure raced people.

• nnnnn says:

“Russian+Ukrainean” lol.Russians are russians, and ukrainian is ukrainean, two different ethnic groups.
      I’m surprised, that person from slavic country doesn’t know this diference.All, russian people I saw, are middle-
      blond with gray-blue eyes.

3. Angel Syrene says:

Celtic:Shut Up !! YOU ARE THE BITCH!!! YOU GO TO EVIL !!!

4. kevin says:

OMG guys, Mila Kunis is white! Christianity, Judaism and Islam all started out in the middle east and we do not say all Christians are Arab lol. The truth is 99.9% of the worlds population is mixed some way or another, i have green eyes and black hair and im still caucasian. The people that say she is not white because jewish people are not white are stupid because i know plenty of jewish people that are caucasian. Mila Kunis is caucasian End of Story!!