Iggy Azalea

by Alyx on July 7, 2012

Iggy Azalea ethnicity

Birth Name: Amethyst Amelia Kelly

Place of Birth: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Date of Birth: 7 June, 1990

Ethnicity: Irish, English, other

Iggy Azalea is an Australian hip-hop recording artist, rapper, songwriter, and model.

She is the daughter of Tanya and Brendan Kelly, who is a painter and comic artist. Her surname is generally Irish.

Iggy has stated, “My family came to Australia on the First Fleet. My family’s been in that country for a long time, over 100 years. If your family’s lived in Australia for a long time, everyone has a little bit of (Aboriginal blood). I know my family does because we have an eye condition that only Aboriginal people have.”

Referring to a DNA test and possibly speaking facetiously, Iggy has stated:

They also told me my ancestry is a mix of Scandinavian, Asian and awesomeadian

LOS ANGELES - DEC 16:  Iggy Azalea arriving at the VH1 Divas Con

1st photo by Prphotos

2nd photo by kathclick/Bigstock.com

{ 236 comments… read them below or add one }

Mixed Kidd July 9, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Should add this (?) She took a 23andme DNA test and has said: “They also told me my ancestry is a mix of Scandinavian, Asian and awesomeadian” https://twitter.com/iggyazalea/status/722794641540558849?lang=en

Mixed Kidd July 9, 2018 at 4:23 pm
Pegzi May 4, 2017 at 5:31 am

So is she actually aboriginal or not?

TheHelper October 16, 2017 at 8:48 am
stlucas October 16, 2017 at 9:03 am

How do you know that?

neiltennant October 18, 2017 at 12:48 pm

She is not

she is the irish type of girl like ANNE HECHE

andrew October 18, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Anne Heche has no Irish ancestry

neiltennant October 11, 2016 at 6:13 am

she looks like anne heche

Adamina September 10, 2016 at 6:25 pm

She is very pretty. I thought she was Scandinavian

Morrigan Ni Boii August 22, 2016 at 2:07 am

She looks like an actress Tatiana Pauhofová.

Kimmel July 26, 2016 at 3:29 pm

I’m sure I read her origins are Polish. This is the first time i’m seeing ‘Kelly’ listed as her real surname.

Alice August 22, 2016 at 3:42 am

Her father’s surname is definitely Kelly. I’ve never been able to find out what her mother’s maiden name is.

Mafia888 April 30, 2016 at 9:31 am

She looks half Black

Mafia888 April 30, 2016 at 9:30 am

She looks Black

Mafia888 April 30, 2016 at 7:52 am

Iggy Azalea looks half black

Mafia888 April 30, 2016 at 7:52 am

What nationality or ethnic origin of white is she? She looks Russian, Scandinavian or Ukrainian.

sebastianvalladolid December 7, 2015 at 2:37 pm

They should run a DNA test on her she doesn’t seem full Irish blooded to me….there has to be a mix somewhere in her I see it in the shape of her eyes .

athelya December 4, 2015 at 8:40 am

she’s born in 1990? she looks much older than that

musicfangirl December 9, 2015 at 6:08 pm
musicfangirl December 3, 2015 at 4:57 pm

She’s must stupid or something there is no eye condition that only Aboriginal Australians have. Also just because you’re family’s been in the country for a long time doesn’t mean you have Native blood some of my family has been in US since 17th century and I have NO Native American Blood. 100 years is not a long time Europeans started Immigrating to Australia in the 18th century!

Ajaxfan October 26, 2015 at 6:50 am

She is ugly imo

musicfangirl December 3, 2015 at 4:33 pm

ikr gross pasty white skin makes her look sick

abbracci October 17, 2015 at 6:37 pm

I feel bad for her. She’s like Kim Kardashian. They hate being white. They date black men because they are full of self-hate.

fuzzybear44 October 18, 2015 at 10:57 am

They date black men, because that’s probably what they like. It also doesn’t hurt that some of those black men were rich(Kardashians). Now the black men might be self- hating or have the ( I need a white woman syndrome). I have no problem with anyone dating who they want, just don’t bad mouth your own women behind some stupid stereotypes

Adamina September 10, 2016 at 6:21 pm

@abbracci now you live in their minds? Stfu!

abbracci October 8, 2015 at 1:29 am

She needs to take a DNA test to make sure she’s part Aboriginal.

Capricious October 9, 2015 at 1:12 am

Do you even know how Aboriginals look like? Aboriginals don’t look like native Americans/Asian.

Aboriginals have strong bows and deep set round eyes. This woman has weak brows and small eyes – they’re more Asiatic.

To me she looks Slavic or Russian. They tend to look like that.

neiltennant August 9, 2015 at 10:34 am

oh good gbetter picture than the old one

I don’t believe that she might have aboriginal ancestry or genes

She looks very british, Remembers me of ANNE HECHE

and like JUSTIN BIEBER who said years ago that he thinks he is native canadian

xoxo August 6, 2015 at 5:02 am

She looks like a white Nicki Minaj.

I don’t know where people are seeing Asian???

neiltennant July 29, 2015 at 3:46 am

she looks crazy but good

she reminds me totally of ANNE HESHE

mexicanpride July 19, 2015 at 6:47 pm

She’s ugly and plain as hell and thinks she’s fine.

musicfangirl July 25, 2015 at 3:35 pm
Bow Down Bitches July 25, 2015 at 7:35 pm

i bet she looks better than you though

GypsyQueen July 19, 2015 at 4:16 pm

She’s just a suburban Australian white girl who thinks she’s a Black girl from the hood. She’s not Asian at all. She just wears eyeliner. Her hair is naturally blonde. She’s a unmixed white girl. Overall, she’s just a one hit wonder and she makes terrible music and she looks like a tranny. She will be forgotten in a couple of years.

M May 31, 2015 at 12:52 am

She can say she’s white all she wants but I know a person of color when I see one. She looks partially Asian.

Jordan June 26, 2015 at 3:43 pm

You know nothing, europeans can look in many different ways. She is obviously white no matter what, I guess you suspect like 1 – 5% asian ancestry, which woulden’t be visible anyways.

anniebe June 28, 2015 at 5:46 pm

clearly you’ve never looked at a Norwegian person

J420 August 21, 2015 at 9:27 pm

I’m Norwegian, and I can say that Scandinavians having small eyes does NOT make us part Asian. Anything below 10% would have absolutely no impact on a person’s physical appearance. Plenty of Europeans have the same type of eyes.

mermaid_ May 27, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Boring mix

Alice June 29, 2015 at 5:00 am

Charming.

CutieMeg May 5, 2015 at 8:36 am

she looks polish

abbracci April 27, 2015 at 3:59 pm

She looks like a average white girl. She’s trying to claim aboriginal blood to sound exotic. It’s weird how all of these celebrities all have English, Irish and German ancestry. I guess the media doesn’t like anything that’s unique.

Iggy Azalea is trying so hard to be like a American Black girl from the hood. Her accent, her hip injections, the way she styles her hair and makeup, the way she dresses, her Black boyfriend. She’s appropriating cultures and she’s jealous of Asians and Latinas. Iggy Azalea is a pure wannabe. She’s the definition of a “wigger”. She copied Nicki Minaj.

Adamina September 10, 2016 at 6:24 pm

You are so fucking racist

theropod March 31, 2015 at 11:31 pm

She doesn’t look Anglo nor Irish. She has a very distinctive or “ethnic” look. I haven’t seen a Brit/Irish with this look at all.

Her eyes are brown (close to hazel), and they’re very small and hooded.

She looks ethnic Russian – Pale skin, small eyes, light hair. Check out the Tolmachevy Sisters, who are Russians. They have that’ look’, as do MANY RUSSIANS.

musicfangirl April 15, 2015 at 3:09 pm

yea i agree about her looking Russian she also looks Finnish to me

Mafia888 March 10, 2015 at 4:12 am

She looks like a ordinary white woman. She don’t have aboriginal blood in her. She would’ve been darker. She’s just trying to pass as Black because she has a Black fetish for Black men. Iggy tries to sound and look Black with all of that makeup and surgery. She’s ugly to me and appropriates Black culture.

Daron January 11, 2015 at 12:29 pm

She looks very Swedish or Norwegian.

Daniel1 January 20, 2015 at 2:34 am

Swedish or Norwegian! are you kidding me?, she looks English

belabird January 25, 2015 at 11:54 pm

I don’t think she looks English either, I don’t even know what she looks.

J.J. January 26, 2015 at 5:04 am

@daron
in that picture she does, considering she’s very pale and died her hair such a pale blonde colour, but if you saw her in film clips her phenotype doesn’t look nordic, she somewhat looks english i guess but she’s quite unusual looking

MettaWorkPlease January 2, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Thought I’d find Gecko on her ancestry list. Either way, she’s a fucking hoax who somehow has managed to extend her 15mins without any actual talent. The irony that is when a white Australian says ‘I’m the realest’ in a fake African American accent

me November 26, 2014 at 1:30 pm

She doesn’t look asian,she just wears a lot of makeup

noneofyourbusiness November 26, 2014 at 12:41 pm

She has to have some sort of Asian ancestry. She wouldn’t fit in Ireland at all, she clearly has an Asiatic appearance.

DAngelo November 7, 2014 at 5:17 am

look part Asian

amckenzie November 1, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Anglo Australian??? Can’t y’all at least specify just a little bit more into depth on that?…

WTF November 2, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Who the fuck really cares anyway like she’s a racist saltine bitch. Trying to appropriate black culture and shit gtfo. She’s also talked shit about Asians and Mexican people. All you have to do is google it and you can read her racist rants. Its disgusting how bitches be worshipping her fake tranny ass.

Dogg November 25, 2014 at 8:12 pm

It means English idiot!

amckenzie December 18, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Dogg, Dogg, Dogg…no need to be so hostile. Also, what do you mean by “English idiot?” Are you implying that an Anglo Australian is an English idiot? That doesn’t sound right to me…hmm. (*WAITS A FEW SECONDS*) Ohhh! I know what you mean! Do you mean to say that an Anglo Australian is of English decent? Okay, now THAT makes sense! I think you’re trying to call me an idiot. If that’s the case, you should have typed “It means English, idiot!” OR “It means English, you idiot!” Dogg, this goes to show how crucial punctuation, or even adding one word in a phrase, is important to get your meaning across. I guess both you and I have something to learn from each other! Hahahaha have a nice day! :)

Dogg January 2, 2015 at 7:21 am

Oh shit I forgot about this comment, I’m sorry for being rude, that was uncalled for. I was probably having a bad day.

blah October 24, 2014 at 3:00 pm

She wants to be black SO BAD.. You’re not Black and you don’t have aborigine ancestry GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!.. #YOUCANTSITWITHUS

Samiiraa October 28, 2014 at 12:32 am

She does not want to be black.

WTF November 2, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Looooool that’s a fuckin joke. Its very clear this ugly tranny bitch wants to be black.

sass December 8, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Wow. You sir, are an extreme racist. That’s the EXACT same thing as someone saying about a black woman “it’s very clear this ugly tranny bitch wants to be white”…

WTF December 8, 2014 at 10:58 pm

LMAO nigga you dumb as fuck. First of all, I’m not a male, dumbass. Second of all, you can’t be racist against white people. White people INVENTED racism, so fuck that “logic” of yours. LASTLY, I will say whatever the fuck I want, it’s my gotdamn opinion? Don’t like? Move on to the next comment, bitch. No one made you reply to me. Have a seat, heffa! Simple bitches these days thinking they can “drag” me, hop off my back mofo.

thomas1987 December 19, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Wtf
you sound insanely dumb
racism has been going on since humans first began
white people did not create racism!!!!
human all together created racism. Millions of years ago!!!
and racist means to hate another race.
have you heard of al sharpton?
his people call white people devils
that is racism
and you saying negative things about white is racism
and iggy doesn’t want to be black
she is singing with a southern accent,which many white people have and what about jimmi Hendrix ? He was a rockstar,did he want to be white??
music is music

MettaWorkPlease January 2, 2015 at 7:18 pm

White people are the biggest racists in the world, if they’re not open bout their racism, they make sure it’s institutional. Personally, I don’t give a fuck, I believe we’re different as long as we stay in our lanes. You mentioned Jimi Hendrix, yes he was a rocker, probably the greatest guitarist ever. Rock is actually black music, stolen by white people. Do your research, Elvis, that fat redneck bastard who died of an overdose while taking a shit, stole Chuck Berry’s style. Thanks to racism, Chuck isn’t credited but fat bastard Elvis is called the king of rock n roll

M July 23, 2015 at 9:01 pm

White people ain’t shit tbh. They did create racism, if you disagree well sorry to inform you that you’re a gigantic, IGNORANT MORON. White people will act nice and innocent to your face, but talk shit about you behind your back. I don’t trust whites, they disgust me.

shobohunter October 17, 2014 at 9:01 pm

BTW
she is ugly as hell.

shobohunter October 17, 2014 at 8:51 pm

To @midori29

(@shobohunter skin complexion only accounts for part of racial admixture , you have to look at facial features, body and hair too. Even though Iggy is super pale from the irish side her facial features and body type can tell a different story)

you stupid.
I thought that most of you’ve trolling. you retardant seriously think that she have African facial and physical features lol..
Her facial features are typical of a white Caucasian . northern European types.
How can you say “all came from Africa” which is evolutionary claim and quote from bible at the Same time. Bible doesn’t believe in evolution. Is not authentic historical documents. Bible and evolution are mutually exclusive.
She belongs to Nordic type (sub-race) of greater caucasoid race.
She belong to others side of the spectrum Hue.
Tall blonde blue eye is not an African features.

midori29 January 19, 2015 at 7:52 am

@shobohunter you can google the 100 % Nigerian couple who had a blonde haired blue eyed baby. Blonde hair and blue eyes occur in Africa as a genetic mutation. The Asian look in Iggy could be from the Australian Aboriginal because many Africans which they are related to have slanted eyes.

shobohunter October 12, 2014 at 12:10 am

she is the whitest girl..
you gullible fools

midori29 October 15, 2014 at 11:46 am

@shobohunter skin complexion only accounts for part of racial admixture , you have to look at facial features, body and hair too. Even though Iggy is super pale from the irish side her facial features and body type can tell a different story.

midori29 October 11, 2014 at 1:39 pm

@ethnic that theory that humans were not around during Pangea is highly debatable, some people say yes other say no. Also there are references in the Bible that humans existed then were destroyed several times over. So we so not know how old the oldest human is.
Additionally, people existed in countries before Christopher Columbus got there.

midori29 October 11, 2014 at 9:42 am

Here is a DNA analysis link that confirms Australian Aborignes first migrated OUT of Africa

Alice October 16, 2014 at 7:33 pm

We all migrated out of Africa originally.

midori29 January 19, 2015 at 7:54 am

Iggy is white now , im not denying that but she could have other race ancestry.

midori29 October 11, 2014 at 9:32 am

@Penzo, South African blacks have epilcathic eyefolds too and they are the worls oldest people, older than Asians
Nelson Mandela link EPILCATHIC FOLD

midori29 October 11, 2014 at 9:13 am

@Andrew and everyone else, you do not have to look West African to be black. Being black is more than West Africa, its a very large African continent.

shobohunter September 27, 2014 at 12:07 am

people are stupid

abbracci September 15, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Why does she try to be black?

midori29 September 23, 2014 at 8:36 am

I believe original Australian aborigines are part of the black race who migrated millions of years ago, out of Africa, and Iggy is remotely black admixed. Iggy has some Aborigine admixture, in fact most white Australians do. Australoids have been debated to be a subrace related to black Africans.

andrew September 23, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I am very dubious most white Australians has “some” Aborigine admixture, it’s definitely more common for Kiwis to have Maori blood.

midori29 October 11, 2014 at 9:19 am

Check this link all the continents were connected thousands of years ago, so it was very easy for people to migrate out of Africa.

ethnic October 11, 2014 at 9:23 am

Sorry but the continents were together millions of year ago and humans didn’t exist then

Alice September 23, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Most Australians don’t have Aboriginal admixture. I’ve explained this in other posts. Also Aboriginals are one of the most distant populations to Africans.

Presently Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders are only about 2.4% of the Australian population. That figures includes people of mixed white and Aboriginal ancestry as well. In the 2011 Census, 495,757 respondents declared they were Aboriginal, 31,407 declared they were Torres Strait Islander, and a further 21,206 declared they were both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.

fuzzybear44 September 24, 2014 at 12:46 am

@Alice

( Also Aboriginals are one of the most distant populations to Africans.)

Ok yes their blood is different from that of today”s Africans.However that logical seeing how they were isolated for thousands of years,being exposed to new diseases and foods .Also unlike the other groups didn’t make continuous trips back to the mother land, and other Africans did make continuous trips there(as far as I know).They have more in common with Asians,which makes sense,seeing that’s the route they took.However as J.J said,they’re still in the so-called Negroid category.You have people in Africa right now who live side by side,who look similar but are genetically different

ethnic September 24, 2014 at 5:01 am

Yes, Australian Aborigines share physical characteristics similar to Africans like skin color and physical features. This is due to environmental adaptations, genetically they are different. Their history is said to go back 30000-70000 years ago. during that time in Australia much of the people, flora and fauna have been isolated from the rest of the world for most of that time.

fuzzybear44 September 24, 2014 at 6:03 am

@Ethnic

What’s up man,I forgot you’re Aussie to

ethnic September 24, 2014 at 7:54 pm

What up? Yeh when I was a kid some of my friends were aboriginal.

midori29 October 11, 2014 at 9:01 am

No one is comparing them with modern day Africans but they are anchiently related to the first black people out of Africa, just like Dravidians and most Southern Asians. If you read my post I said they MIGRATED out of Africa first ,thousands of years ago. You do not have to look West African to be a black person. Africa has South, East and West. South Africans (black) do not look West African either, neither do many African Americans/Carribeans (black)

J.J. September 23, 2014 at 10:22 pm

@midori29
most white australians most definitely do not possess aboriginal blood, many aboriginals were killed off after european settlement mainly due to their diseases. Australoids are given their own category of race but realistically if you were to categorise them as something, they’re negroids, like how dravadians are caucasian. There are only 3 true races; negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid, dravadian and australoid are controversial.
Not to mention in Australia aboriginals are looked down upon in society and tend to inhabit areas/regions with their own people as ethnic groups do, not that aboriginals are ethnic of course as they’re the original inhabitants of the land and as alice has pointed out 500,000 people of the entire 22,000,000 people in australia are aboriginal and only an extremely small percent of them would be pure blooded aboriginals as most are mixed with some sort of white blood, yet they prefer to identify as “aboriginal” to be considered part of the minority.
Source: I’m Australian born and bred

fuzzybear44 September 24, 2014 at 1:52 am

@ J.J

(like how dravadians are caucasian)

That’s a loaded weapon. Dravadians to me have a mixed group of phenotypes. These are not Caucasians,I don’t care how they spin it:
From my understanding,Dravidians weren’t original caucasoid,and there are large numbers of them,that still aren’t

(There are only 3 true races; negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid)

Phenotypical traits ok,but races IDK.With all mixing that’s been going on,I can go to every group,and pull out people with these phenotypical traits.
This kids here,are said to be full Caucasiod:
and babe here:
I can do the same for black Africans,or Asians.So Idk about this true races anymore.Just putting that in here,if you don’t agree that’s fine.

P.s. Another Aussie,you and Alice wouldn’t have known

Alice September 25, 2014 at 7:55 am
J.J. September 25, 2014 at 7:36 pm

@alice
He’s gorgeous

Alice September 26, 2014 at 12:23 am

@J.J. His pictures don’t do him justice.

andrew September 26, 2014 at 2:46 am

dravidians are not caucasians, they’re australoids and related to indigenous australians. The woman in the third pic posted by Fuzzybear looks aboriginal. All Australoids dont resemble West Africans at all, except some Torren Straits Islanders.

Wendell Sailor (rugby player) looks it

fuzzybear44 September 26, 2014 at 8:26 am

@andrew

(The woman in the third pic posted by Fuzzybear looks aboriginal)

Well I can’t do anything about how she looks to you.I can choose others if it makes you feel better.

(All Australoids dont resemble West Africans at all, except some Torren Straits Islanders.)

There is not on mention of West Africans in my comment.I have no idea why you even brought them up.Oh wait the Negroid category.However they don’t have to resemble west Africans, to be put in the same category.They still retain the physical characteristics of (full lips,dark skin,broad nose)These people have pretty much been interbreeding with each other for thousands of years.That kind of bottleneck going,you’re going to have your own look.Just like other groups in Africa and around the world do

andrew September 26, 2014 at 9:21 am

why provoking? I just said the (Dravidian?) woman looks Aboriginal.

fuzzybear44 September 27, 2014 at 12:40 am

@andrew

There was no anger behind what i said,just answering you

andrew September 28, 2014 at 10:45 am

I said West Africans as example of Negroid.

midori29 October 11, 2014 at 9:04 am

I believe the Dravidians came out of East Africa millions of years ago. Look at Pangea th elarge continent all the continents were joined together and it was very easy to migrate out of Africa.

Dogg November 25, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Australian Aborigines are the farthest from the African race out of all the races. White people are more closely related to Negroids.

PEnzo September 14, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Why are you people making such a big deal out of her ethnicity. Why are you all so ignorant too? Do you know what is an epicanthic fold? That’s a mongoloid (siberian,asian,native american) polynesian and australoid TRAIT. The reason some Europeans have it is because they descend from slavs and or eastern europeans and these populations have had million years ago mixes with asians and siberian tribes, specially during the Genghis Khan empire and black mixing too from Persians and more black ancestry civilizations like egypt or ethnies like bereberes.

Races aren’t pure. Even nordic countries such as Norway, Sweeden and Findland are mostly mixed with Sami people who are mongoloid tribes with blue eyes and blonde hair. There is genetic evidence that nordics brought a Canadian Native to Iceland hundreds of years ago. Because these people have Native American haplogroups in their genpool.

Even white people from the caucasus like Georgia, are tall, with black and wavy hair and not so white skin but tanned.

And to finish you can’t compare Australia with South America, or saying all South Americans are mixes because that’s fake, in fact Venezuela is the most mixed country in the Americas more than Brazil I think (since Colon first continental landing was in Venezuela) and you can see people with heavy native american blood having blue eyes or blonde hair, i saw with my own eyes a heavy black looking couple who had a blonde child with green eyes and another heavily indigenous (mixed with white) couple have a blonde child with blue gray eyes, there is red hair indigenous people (with ruthilism). I saw all that in Venezuela. These people told me they had to do genetic tests to see if they were actually their children and it was positive. So, it’s all about genpool. Race is a really ambiguous term. And certainly the most mixed race continent in the world is none other than Europe.

Sources: I’m an amateur historian, anthropologist and I’m going to study MicroBiology and Genetic Engineering…

roman2886 September 1, 2014 at 8:45 am

What is everyone’s ethnic background I have many ethnic backgrounds English Irish Scottish Welsh Austrian German Italian Filipino Spanish Chinese Japanese Malaysian and Indonesian.

angrygirl19 September 24, 2014 at 11:16 am

No one cares

edwintrinh12 September 1, 2014 at 3:49 am

She kinda looks part Asian to me. Also, Iggy did mention that one of her cousins are Asian in one of her tweets so this may back up my answer.

Check7t September 4, 2014 at 9:41 pm

She’s not though.

Cousins? That just means she could have had an Asian aunt/uncle who was adopted by one of her parents white families and married an Asian.

midori29 September 23, 2014 at 8:37 am

Many people with distant African admixture look Asian because many Africans and Asians have the same features. Only the skin tone and hair texture differ.

BrittClarke91 August 28, 2014 at 12:14 pm

What else does she have other than Irish ancestry? :-)

ethnic August 28, 2014 at 4:27 pm

if her family goes back to the first fleet its almost certain that she has English heritage.

tinasheeeee September 1, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I heard she has some Asian in her, but I’m not sure which country.

andrew August 25, 2014 at 11:10 pm
andrew August 25, 2014 at 10:51 pm

Iggy’s dad is this man and he’s not part Aboriginal..

andrew August 25, 2014 at 10:58 pm
cooksad August 26, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Depending on if she is fifth or six generation descended from her ancestors that came to Australia it is possible that second of third generation descended could have been half Aboriginal. So one of her parents could have only 12.5 or 6.25 percent Aboriginal in them and that wouldn’t even be noticeable. That’s like 1/8 or 1/16 and Iggy would have 6.25 or 3.125 percent, basically 1/16 or 1/32 even more unnoticeable. You can’t go just by how someone looks whether they have another race in them or not especially when there is a little over 100 years or more to go by. (By the way I was assuming the possibility that each generation had a child by the time they were roughly 19 to 21.)

Alice August 26, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Yes that is possible but Iggy is making a very abstract claim of Aboriginal ancestry. The only link she uses to this supposed Aboriginal ancestry is an inherited eye condition which doesn’t exist. Her claim doesn’t sound like it is based on any actual evidence.

Alice August 26, 2014 at 7:48 pm

She also makes the inaccurate claim that every Australian family that has been here over 100 years has a little bit of Aboriginal ancestry which is completely wrong. Australia is not like South America where there was overwhelmingly male settlers. Australia has always had settlers of both sexes and also the Aboriginal community has always been small. Australia is also a relative young country as far as European settlement and has a very detailed history. She is talking out of her hat.

lalaluxx August 25, 2014 at 5:36 pm

That FAKE ACCENT is fake thank you very much!!! She tried rapping in AU & was repeatedly booed off stage until the refused her to even go up on stage. She came to america in the south yes however not the one u thinking of :-/ She came to Miami & FYI we DO NOT SPEAK LIKE WE R CHEWING THE INSIDE OF OUR FACES JONESING FOR CRACK!!! She has a strong Australian accent that disappears to make way for trailer park good time girl hoho when she “raps” she’s gorgeous but what she turns into on stage is just gross. Glorified white trash

roman2886 August 25, 2014 at 7:58 am

She is 100& Irish she has English Scottish and Welsh in her how many Australians have 100% Irish ancestry.

someone from the internet August 20, 2014 at 5:40 pm

She’s so trashy. I can’t believe her “noise” is called music. She tries way too hard and acts like a wannabe ghetto hoodrat. What’s funny is, her family is probably upper middle class and she’s rapping about “the struggle” and other dumb shit. She doesn’t seem fully white either, looks a bit Asian.

tinasheeeee August 20, 2014 at 7:58 pm

That “fake accent” is because when she came to America (in the South), she learned to rap.

chris91 August 20, 2014 at 4:53 pm

As always pseudo-white only passes as white in america but looks atypical and strange to everyone else. First I thought she’s indian but now it’s clear she has distant aboriginal ancestry which makes total sense. It’s known how fast aboriginal features fade when they mix with white 3rd generation can be almost invisible even though they are a very harsh looking race. Apparently the more generations your ancestry goes back in australia the more likely some desperate pervert ancestor mated with one of those abos.

Alice August 20, 2014 at 10:43 pm

I doubt she has Aboriginal ancestry and she doesn’t look it either. She definitely wouldn’t just be Irish though. It is not common in Australia to have Aboriginal ancestry. The Aboriginal population has always been quite small as they were a hunter gatherer population and never were large in numbers. She doesn’t seem to have any proof herself of Aboriginal ancestry. This wouldn’t be difficult to prove as Australia hasn’t been inhabited by Europeans for very long. Most Australians that do have Aboriginal blood it is fairly obvious and most are in contact with other Aboriginal people.

Iggy is unusual looking so it would be great if her ancestry is ever properly researched.

fuzzybear44 August 21, 2014 at 3:58 am

@Alice

( Most Australians that do have Aboriginal blood it is fairly obvious )

I don’t know about it been fairly obvious,this kid here would have tricked me:
I think it’s like the person said above,their like everyone else.By the time of the quadroon and octoroon generations hit,it would probably be pretty hard to tell. Then you say most stay in contact,but what about the ones that don’t? You also mention,that it wouldn’t be difficult to prove heritage,however what if it is.Jack Charles( Aboriginal actors)says it’s very difficult for members of the Stolen Generation, to find information about their background.Even jack had a problem once,and he’s obvious.:

Most may have stayed in contact,but what about the ones that wanted to live their lives as white,why would they stay in contact.I brought this up before,that there are white Australians scrambling for old documents proving their aboriginal ancestry(because of reparations)

Alice August 21, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Most Australians with Aboriginal ancestry are aware of it, even adoptees. I live here and most Aboriginals are mixed. In the north west and the Northern Territory there are some full blood people but they live in isolated communities. Iggie is not aware and if you read her statement she is talking rubbish. There is no inherited eye condition that will show you have Aboriginal ancestry. She also said that her family have been in Australia over 100 years and it would be very obvious in that period of time if you have Aboriginal family. She would know for definite if she had Aboriginal ancestry but she obviously doesn’t know what she is talking about.

fuzzybear44 August 22, 2014 at 2:41 am

Well all that iggy stuff aside,here I am thinking you’re in Ireland.Were you born in Australia ,or did you move there?

Alice August 24, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Born in Ireland and moved to Australia as a child but been back and fro’ between both countries many times.

scott August 15, 2014 at 10:17 am

If all her ancestors came to Australia over 100 years ago she cant just be Irish must have some English as well

WTF August 15, 2014 at 2:36 am

she looks scary as fuck in this picture. lookin like a vampire transgender-ed mannequin….

cape verdean queen August 14, 2014 at 1:10 am

Not cute at all good think she got that big fat ass

tinasheeeee August 11, 2014 at 8:57 pm

That’s not Iggy, that’s some girl named Pia Mia…

deadite July 27, 2014 at 11:00 pm

ugly as hell,she looks a travestite

person July 29, 2014 at 9:38 am

I agree.

PerezEnzo July 17, 2014 at 6:38 pm

@leslie_2
Well, first of all… I don’t even know where to start. But I’m starting with facts:

You’re too proud of such a low developed culture.

1°) ¿Have you ever wondered why South America (with the exception of Argentina, Uruguay and Chile) and Center America (Including México) are so low developed. ¿But, North America (Canada and U.S.A.) are so well developed? Because North America (and Argentina, Uruguay and Chile in South America) have had a big amount of European immigration (specially North America) Therefore countries from South America that didn’t had a big amount of European immigrant are (curiously) the same countries that are low developed.

This is because in these countries Native Americans are the main proportion of the population, as well as mestizos. And we all know, Native Americans are “lazy” because they were accustomed to live with the nature, they didn’t have to work at all for nothing because nature provide them everything they needed. Therefore they don’t fit well on the system.

2°) Native Americans are Asian (THEY ARE) they came to America crossing the Bering Strait around 3.000 B.C. When Ancient Egypt was just emerging on the Middle East. Maybe some Polynesian got to America through the sea after that, but that’s just an hypothesis.

Anyways, Native Americans are not the owners of America, because humans were born in Africa.

3°) some mixes between Native Americans might be “exotic” but most of them are not. Maybe people say they have Native American ancestors because they think all Native Americans descendent are like Megan Fox. And though she has Native American blood, European features are outstanding (fair skin, bright eyes, she’s tall). Same happens with Adriana Lima or Patricia Velasquez.

But there is Native American descendent that doesn’t look exotic at all. Like Cameron Diaz, Edgar Ramirez and most South Americans.
(All these facts are based on science, history and actual statistics; none of this has been taken of any native or religious beliefs)
NOW the only ignorant here is you and I hate doing this, but people should learn before they speak.

She has aboriginal blood, and the “eye condition” she says she have, is none other than the epicanthic fold. Which she absolutely has, and it’s an actual aboriginal trait from Native Australians, Native Americans and Asians in general.

ihatemostpeople July 29, 2014 at 3:44 am

Native Americans aren’t Asian, you idiot.

andrew July 29, 2014 at 5:02 am

they are

person July 29, 2014 at 9:43 am

that’s been disproved. calling them asian is just an attempt to claim land that you are not indigenous to. they have been here for 50,000+ years and dna has proven that they are not related to asians. they dont even look asian.

fuzzybear44 July 29, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Yes it’s me the watered down mulatto.You say native Americans have been here 50k plus.Could you please provide where you got that information from?

fuzzybear44 July 29, 2014 at 12:57 pm

That’s ok, I found some to read myself

andrew July 29, 2014 at 2:24 pm

native americans are anthropologically Mongoloid.

FoxHamar July 31, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Actually, the most recent analyses of ancient DNA show Amerindians to be admixed between an early ancestor of most modern West Eurasians, and a population most closely related to modern East Asians, making them a Mongoloid/early-Caucasoid admixed population. The proportion of this admixture in Amerindians is estimated at around 50/50.

FoxHamar July 31, 2014 at 12:04 pm

It’s actually quite pathetic to see the levels of ignorance here. Most of you guys are morons even by internet standards.

midori29 August 6, 2014 at 10:50 am

Yes Native Americans are Asian , part of the mongoloid race.

midori29 August 6, 2014 at 10:53 am

@Fox hamar, native Americans because of population travel have been mixed with both European and African, but they are majority Mongoloid Asian., Chinese related subracial

hahalolipop July 17, 2014 at 10:32 am

Are you kidding me!!! NOTHING ABOUT HER SCREAMS WHITE GIRL,she looks asian and half white,you people on here are stupid to think she looks like a white girl,first of all,her eyes are TOO DARK to be WHITE,white people dont have dark brown eyes that color,she is a WOMAN OF COLOR and if you cant see that THEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WHITE IS.

PerezEnzo July 17, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Her eyes are very brown with some blue/green.

She has awkward characteristics, but she’s heavily white looking. And, of course she looks asian, aboriginal people from Oceania are mainly asians, any aboriginal is asian. Even Natives from the Americas.

She’s beautiful woman though, and she identifies herself as black, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

andrew July 18, 2014 at 5:07 am

Aboriginal Australians aren’t Asians, they’re Australoids, like a part of Indians, and the Melanesians.

midori29 August 6, 2014 at 10:56 am

Actually all the worlds Aborigines are Africans, then Asian is second.

Alice August 6, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Aboriginal people are very distant from Africans. Europeans are closer to Africans.

andrew August 7, 2014 at 6:19 am

midori is an Afrocentric

fatkat August 25, 2014 at 10:02 am

what? she identifies herself as black? hahaha that would be so ridiculous because she clearly is NOT black!

fatkat August 25, 2014 at 10:00 am

First of all, stop shouting and second of all you must know absolutely nothing about white people. Of course white people can have dark brown eyes. Half of my family has it and we are all white. And no, she does not look asian at all; she looks very Irish, which she is

leslie_2 July 15, 2014 at 3:29 am

Ha, a little aboriginal ancestry?

I don’t know much about the history of Australia, but the fact of the matter is, anyplace where one ethnicity took over the native people, and treated them like second-class dogs(still do), hardly ever was there significant intermixing between the two. People can say what they want, but this is also true in North America, New Zealand, etc.

Aboriginals are seen as being below the average person in our society. And most natives are not mixed. Most of us were killed of and it’s completely false and impossible for every American or whoever to be mixed (and to a degree where they actually are close to being 25-50%) or more. Most claim ancestry over 400 years back. hahaha

So, if this was the case(strong racism and what not) even more so 100 years ago, why would there be significant intermixing between this two? Not possible.
Few people would have risked this. And the only place this readily occurred ( only start of the country, mind you) was in Canada with the Metis people, but even so- most of them ended up breeding out the non-white ancestry and most now a days are close to be in the 99.1% or more of white ancestry.

I’m really sick of people always claiming Native ancestry to sound more exotic or cool, when we all know they aren’t and really you guys look like a joke. This is disgusting how common it is, even with celebrities.

So what, she has an eye condition a lot of aboriginals from Australia have? Doesn’t mean she’s Aboriginal at all. Sounds like she’s more ignorant than anything. Anyone get inherit a eye condition, or any condition, it’s just a matter of the genes running in the family. Maybe a lot of aboriginal people have it- but it’s ignorant and dumb to say ” oh , the defect gene must have come from a fairytale aboriginal great ancestor!”

Most Australians are either recent immigrants or heavily English-Irish or Scottish mixed and it’s obvious. Most Aboriginal people from around the world have been shunned, treated like crap, and treated like lesser people for far too long, and this is the same attitude right now in Australia. I doubt she mixed, and if she is, it’s probably at a 0.002% percentile.

Here’s what people forgot: Aboriginal people in most countries where Europeans took over, are the MOST DOCUMENTED PEOPLE. All census are available in the government, all the information is there. They did this for a reason to keep tabs on the Aboriginal people and make life as impossible as they could at the time they were doing this. In fact, there’s more information available in books, family trees, etc, with Aboriginal people probably than any other race. My family, in particular, is written about in various books, websites, etc, and this is the case for many others.

It’s 100% b.s and a lie if someone cannot find information about their Aboriginal ancestry,- besides their false, great-great-grandma stories with no fact or proof, and being “Cherokee” or “Blackfoot” . We know who we are, and our people, and most of us have the proof because our ancestors and our family were so well documented by the government.

There’s no such thing as lost documents in regards to Aboriginal ancestry, and unless you were adopted and cannot find the name of your parents, you should be able to find information with ease.

So if you parents look 100% Asian, Caucasian, or Black, and you have no ancestry proof to back up your claim of being Aboriginal, please refrain from calling your self an Aboriginal or bi-racial woman/man, and quit embarrassing yourself. Feel free to learn about the culture, and our people, but stop trying to claim an ancestry to make yourself look cooler or better than others.

fatkat August 25, 2014 at 10:03 am

thank you. Well said!

shobohunter July 8, 2014 at 11:39 pm

she look like typical white girl..

SEEXYPUREBLOODLATINA July 5, 2014 at 5:03 pm

What the..!! What is that!haha grl is oogly!

ssempre July 4, 2014 at 10:47 pm

She doesn’t look Irish to me, but she does look white. If she has any Aboriginal Ancestry it’s probably very little because she doesn’t look it at all.

Euro June 29, 2014 at 5:39 pm

In general white people who immigrated those countries(long time ago) do have a little mixing.Good for her of not having that inferiority complex and try to cover that with other things.

J.J. June 29, 2014 at 9:46 pm

the majority of australians aren’t mixed with the indigenous peoples

leslie_2 July 15, 2014 at 3:34 am

^
this person is 100% CORRECT.

Mary Jane June 19, 2014 at 8:15 pm

She looks like Marlon Wayans in White Chicks
LOL

tinasheeeee June 19, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Didn’t this say she was aboriginal australian & irish and now it just says Irish? I’m confused.

WTF June 19, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Whoever edits these entries are stupid and clueless af. They’re always deleting and writing shit. They even misspell shit sometimes. Very unprofessional! They must be high and drunk! Idiots!!!!!!

tinasheeeee June 19, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Yeah, if Iggy said she is Aboriginal then they should put that in there. Just like Ariana Grande, it still says she’s just Italian (in the ethnicity part) when she has said that she is heavinly Greek, Italian & North African (Moroccan/Tunisian)

ethnic June 20, 2014 at 7:00 am

I live in Australia and if she said that, everyone would say its a bold statement.

by the way do you have a link to Ariana North African heritage? Its well known that Sicilians have Greek and even north African DNA.

follers June 20, 2014 at 7:34 am

I put something in about that awhile back: “Ariana also once twitted that she “just found out my grandparents are heavily greek and part north African”, and then specified “…the chart says Greece/Italy. I just thought it was funny. I’m assuming the North African bit is Moroccan or Tunisia?”

Her reference to “the chart” makes it likely that she took some sort of DNA test (perhaps 23andme, or perhaps another) to map out her potential heritage.”

tinasheeeee June 24, 2014 at 4:38 pm
ashash June 29, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Well, Ariana Grande is Italian (Sicilian and Abruzzese). Sicilians have Greek DNA and minor North African DNA. But last I checked, they were still considered just Sicilian. So I’m confused why it’s wrong that her ethnicity says she is Italian (Sicilian and Abruzzese).

tinasheeeee June 29, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Who said I said it was wrong? I’m just saying what she has said. lol

Mary Jane June 16, 2014 at 9:22 pm

wow,when I submitted her profile on this site nobody commented, now she’s on top of the list and her music is getting worse

ethnic June 16, 2014 at 9:52 pm

That’s what happens when you get more popular.

corneliuskrenki June 15, 2014 at 2:59 pm

bullshit

WTF June 18, 2014 at 5:44 pm

????????????????????????

Your Mom June 12, 2014 at 4:06 pm

I thought Iggy was Eurasian when I first saw her. She looks an awful lot like an Eurasian girl I used to work with. I am not the only one who thinks this. Here are some links where people thought she was Asian:

On this site it says that Iggy may be part Aboriginal.

Link:

Here is a quote straight from Iggy herself:

“My family came to Australia on the First Fleet. My family’s been in that country for a long time, over 100 years. If your family’s lived in Australia for a long time, everyone has a little bit of (Aboriginal blood). I know my family does because we have an eye condition that only Aboriginal people have,” she said to Complex Music.

The source for the quote:

Your Mom June 12, 2014 at 4:35 pm
Princess June 12, 2014 at 6:43 pm

If she were part Aboriginal she would be dark. None of her features look Aboriginal. Maybe she’s like 1% Aboriginal.

Katz June 13, 2014 at 7:53 am

Not necessarily. A lot of part white/part aboriginal people come out looking more Eastern European or Middle Eastern. (Jason Gillespie, Jonathan Thurston, Nathan Peats, Tom Learoyd Lahrs…)

But I don’t know that she is really part aboriginal as she claims.

soggyroggu June 11, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Is she albino?

Princess June 11, 2014 at 7:38 pm

No, she’s 100% White (Irish descent). Irish people are the palest type of White people. That explains why she’s so pale. I think her skin color is beautiful. People who hate on her are just jealous. They wish they could be a White Angel like Queen Iggy. I am not a lesbian btw, she is just my girl-crush. I wish I looked like Iggy. She is more beautiful than Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. Even the VS supermodels!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. White people can’t be albinos.

soggyroggu June 12, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Ummmm, are you stupid. White people can be albinos.

Hyun Ahh June 12, 2014 at 5:58 pm

They cannot

Princess June 12, 2014 at 6:42 pm

At least SOMEONE ELSE agrees with me. I have NEVER seen a White person who was albino in my life. There are albino Black people though.

soggyroggu June 14, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Albinism simply means that the person lacks pigment in their skin, hair and eyes. So any race can have this condition. Look it up, you’ll see.

tinasheeeee June 13, 2014 at 5:39 pm

She’s Irish & Aboriginal Australian.

Princess June 14, 2014 at 1:06 am

She doesn’t look Aboriginal at all. She looks 100% White.

tinasheeeee June 14, 2014 at 5:46 am

Some of them can come in different colors like everyone else, you don’t have to look like a specific ethnicity, look at Cameron Diaz, she looks like an regular white girl & Bella Thorne as well. They’re both Cuban.

Katz June 14, 2014 at 8:47 pm

^Cuban isn’t a specific ethnicity. Diaz and Thorne are most likely of 100% European heritage. Australian, like Cuban is also not a specific ethnicity, so you can find all kinds of Australians with a variety of looks/backgrounds. Pure Australian aborigines, however, for the most part, are somewhat homogenous when it comes skin color and features, (though there are some with blonde and red hair.)

tinasheeeee June 14, 2014 at 11:55 pm

@Katz Cuban is also an ethnicity too, but their roots are mostly Spaniards, or African slaves. But if you have Cuban in you, then you’re Cuban. I have friends that have Cuban in them.

J.J. June 15, 2014 at 9:07 am

@tinasheeee
cuban is not an ethnicity, there’s no such thing as having “cuban” in you, that’s the most ridiculous thing i’ve ever heard. it is true most are of spanish ancestry but are of several generations and unsure of their complete ancestry plus most likely have native blood, but unless they’re of full native blood, cuban is no more an ethnicity than Australian is. if a celebrity with cuban parents is unsure of their heritage but their surname is spanish and they look relatively caucasian with light skin then listing their ethnicity as spanish-cuban is much more appropriate.

Alice June 14, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I don’t know how true it is that she has Aboriginal ancestry. The majority of Australians that have been here since the whites came don’t have Aboriginal blood and also there is no eye condition that is solely Aboriginal. I’d like to know what eye condition her family is supposed to have because Aboriginal eye problems are caused by lack of proper care. Also if her family has been here in Australia for a long time she would have more than just Irish ancestry. There are no long term Australians with just Irish ancestry.

J.J. June 15, 2014 at 9:01 am

well said alice, i agree 100%

Alice June 16, 2014 at 6:43 am

She’s got an interesting look so I’m sure she has quite a few more ethnicities that will eventually be revealed.

Princess June 17, 2014 at 1:08 am

@Alice: Really? Wow, you do know that White people have different appearances? We don’t all look the same. The White race is the most diverse and unique race. Why is it so hard to believe that Iggy is just White? I’m not buying that Aboriginal story. She just looks White. Not all White people look the same. Stop stereotyping!!!!!!

Alice July 9, 2014 at 2:01 am

@Princess – I’m white (Irish) so I do know what they look like. Anyway I never said anything about race I only said she is very likely to have more ethnicities in her. Those ethnicities could be all European.

ihatemostpeople June 8, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Iggy is white trash.

Princess June 8, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Iggy is abeautiful White angel. Everyone who hates on her wishes they were her. She is even more beautiful than all of the VS supermodels combined. I am not a lesbian, but I would date Iggy. She is my girl-crush.

ssempre June 8, 2014 at 6:02 pm

what even

ihatemostpeople June 8, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Lmfao omg! Iggy is in no way more beautiful than the VS models! That’s a joke! Thanks for the laugh though. Iggy looks like a transsexual. In her “Fancy” music video she actually looks like the Wayans brothers in the movie “White Chicks”.

aroxysimon June 7, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Charli XCX makes her song. English supremacy shining through

ihatemostpeople June 8, 2014 at 8:19 pm

English people are usually more talented and smarter than most Americans.

Princess June 12, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Charli XCX is shitty. The USA wouldn’t even know her name if it wasn’t for Iggy. I hate Charli XCX’s music and her voice. It makes me gag. She sounds like a shitty version of Gwen Stefani. She’s really ugly too.

nathtisdale June 6, 2014 at 10:26 am

She looks the twin of Sammy Winward from the English Soap Opera Emmerdale.

ihatemostpeople June 8, 2014 at 8:20 pm

They look NOTHING alike. That girl is way prettier than Iggy. Iggy looks like a transsexual.

chocolatesauce88 June 6, 2014 at 6:35 am

Sooooo basically she’s white. I love how the new thing is your Irish not white. My black ass is black & my background is from Barbados does that mean I’m not black but bajan? YOUR BACKGROUND COUNTRY IS NOT YOUR ETHNICITY-she’s white!

aroxysimon June 7, 2014 at 11:55 am

her ethnicity is irish, her nationality is australian and her race is white. there is a difference, ethnicity does not equal race.

andrew June 3, 2014 at 6:41 pm

I preferred Iggy Pop

WTF June 2, 2014 at 10:54 am

ew her skin is the same color as her hair. wtf?! this bitch is desperate in need of a tan! i’m so sick of her appropriating black culture. her fake ass accent is annoying as fk. this trick is from australian and yet she has a ghetto southern accent when she raps? wtf is up with that shit? lame ass saltine bitch!

WTF June 2, 2014 at 10:55 am

australia*

Aswin June 3, 2014 at 5:49 pm

You’re so sick of her appropriating “black culture”? What, by just rapping? If that’s what appropriating culture is nowadays then I’m sick and tired of black people appropriating white culture by playing classical music and violins. Stop stealing our culture!!!1

(For those of you who don’t realize it’s a JOKE. Apparently anything can qualify as appropriating a culture nowadays. Someone was saying it’s racist for a white person to learn Spanish because it was cultural appropriation. Spanish is from Spain, a white country!!)

And she isn’t in need of a tan. All skin colors are beautiful and there’s nothing wrong with pale skin.

Nikki May 31, 2014 at 10:34 am

Correction

Iggy Azalea is irish, english, welsh, scottish, french, african, and very very very very distant native american believe it or not

tinasheeeee June 3, 2014 at 5:46 pm

where did you hear that?

WTF June 3, 2014 at 6:46 pm

lmao she’s from australia. how in the hell is she gonna be native american??????

WTF June 3, 2014 at 6:47 pm

and she’s NOT african either. her skin is white as snow. the bitch is straight up white

tinasheeeee June 3, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Africa is a continent, so of course there is a mix of people in different countries, there are Africans that have blue eyes and blonde hair (South Africans) . Africa is a melting pot as well like America.

Nikki June 7, 2014 at 12:43 pm

her great great great great great great great great grandfather was african and native american. she looks very caucasian because that is her makeup

tinasheeeee June 4, 2014 at 12:13 pm

and plus, the only native thing she’d have would be Aborigine Australian. Not native American!

WTF June 7, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Nikki stop lying. If that’s the truth then please provide reliable sources that she’s really African and Native American. Iggy has never said anything about being part African or N.A. so IDK where tf you got that bullshit from.

CkL June 7, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Can someone block this racist ‘WTF’? im sick of seeing his white-hating comments on here, talk about having a inner race complex! stop taking it out on pages on here already!

WTF June 7, 2014 at 3:22 pm

i’m not a guy you ignorant piece of shit. btw people of color cannot be racist. reverse racism is bullshit

leslie_2 July 15, 2014 at 3:44 am

I am native American, and I don’t agree with WTF’s comment below about reverse-racism because it does exist, but I meant I agree with her comment about iggy being Caucasian.

ssempre July 15, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Reverse racism is not real!

leslie_2 July 15, 2014 at 3:43 am

I don’t see anything wrong with what WTF said. He/she is just pointing out the facts, how can she be Native American if she’s from Australia? and she does look 100% white. How is that being racist? or ignorant? lol and that great-great-great-grandmother crap is old and overused by far too many people nikki. I’m quite sick of every goof claiming it to justify their “false exoticness”

WTF August 25, 2014 at 3:15 am

Thank you leslie_2 for defending me.

There are too many ignorant dumbasses on this site. SMH!!!

WTF May 31, 2014 at 6:28 am

lmfao @ the people saying she looks asian. hahahahahaha if she actually were mixed with asian she’d be pretty. mixed asian+white girls are pretty. this iggy chick looks like a plain ugly white chick.

ihatemostpeople June 1, 2014 at 12:43 am

You’re stupid. Iggy is very pretty. She has natural beauty and is tall. She’s 5’10 with a Black girl’s body. You sound jealous as hell!

eu June 6, 2014 at 9:13 pm

her body is pear-shaped, she has no breasts.Nelly Furtado is a white woman with big butt and she has a nice body

eu June 6, 2014 at 9:06 pm

I totally agree,even wearing a lot of makeup she still very ugly

corneliuskrenki May 30, 2014 at 2:10 pm

i agree on that

eu May 28, 2014 at 8:42 pm

She is not asian,it’s the make-up

me October 31, 2012 at 10:30 am

Her surname is Irish,so she is of Irish descent

correction

me September 10, 2012 at 4:50 am
ihatemostpeople March 10, 2014 at 12:12 am

I definitely agree with you. She does not look fully white. She looks part Asian. She sort of resembles Maggie Q who is Vietnamese and white. She can lie and say she’s white all she wants, I know that there’s something else in there.

Cossette May 29, 2014 at 8:48 pm

What are you talking about? she looks full white. She could have other ancestry but she definitely looks full on white. Could you actually see her going up to an Asian person and say “I am one of you”? She would be laughed out the door.

bellavoz April 23, 2014 at 11:13 am
follers April 23, 2014 at 12:04 pm

She said she had Asian aunts and cousins.

Cossette May 29, 2014 at 8:51 pm

Have you ever seen a half Asian person? they tend to look more Asian than white. Look at her eyelids.

Previous post: