Sade

Birth Name: Helen Folasade Adu

Place of Birth: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Date of Birth: 16 January, 1959

Ethnicity:
*Yoruba Nigerian (father)
*English (mother)

Sade is a British singer, songwriter, record producer, composer, and arranger. She was born in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Her father, Adebisi Adu, is a Yoruba Nigerian. Her mother, Anne Hayes, is English and white. Sade lived in Nigeria until she was four years old, then moving to Essex, England.

Sade has a son with her former partner, Jamaican music producer Bob Morgan.

Source: http://www.sade.com

1. neiltennant says:

she has that ETHIOPIAN look

black mixed with white

indeed ethopians are not as black as other africans

and i don’t mean it offensive
    there are tons of really black women

• SexyBlack 3434 says:

That is very offensive to say. Northeast Africans are just as African as other Africans on the continent. They have ancient Middle Eastern ancestry that dates back 10,000 years. Most populations in the WORLD have mixed with surrounding populations either anciently or recently not just Ethiopians. Please educate yourself.

2. California says:

She is really pretty. I’ve always thought that she looks mixed with Asian.

• midori29 says:

I think a lot of people think she is Asian mixed because when I went to see her in concert in America there was an overwhelming number of Asian people there especially Chinese Japanese type of fans but ironically if you lighten up a lot of Nigerians and straightened their hair they would look Asian too.

• neiltennant says:

haha

thats really funny

you mean the asian people in her concert where fans because they thought she is also half asian ?

haha then my white sister who is also fan is fan because she thinks that sade is white

3. Greetings says: