Mila Kunis

Kunis in 2012, photo by PR Photos

Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis

Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

Date of Birth: August 14, 1983

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila Kunis is an American actress. She became known for starring in the television series That ’70s Show. Her parents, Elvira and Mark, are both Jewish. She moved to the U.S. when she was seven years old, in 1991, settling in Los Angeles, California.

Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.

Three of Mila’s grandparents are named Boris, Roza/Rosa, and Yitzhak.

A 23andMe DNA test taken by Mila stated that her genetic ancestry is:

*96%-98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila has also said:

The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt.

Sources: Interview with Mila Kunis in JVibe Magazine – http://archive.is

Genealogy of Mila Kunis – https://www.geni.com

Kunis in 2011

1. visokozen says:

She can easily pass for a gypsie.

2. ashash says:

She is the most beautiful woman of color.

3. Wow says:

In the comments we see that “Ashkenazi Jewish” is an ethnicity that confuses everything and people love to argue over it.

It’s a “bottle-necked community” based on religious (meaning people would marry and have babies from this group exclusively to hang onto culture and religion, and because of feeling like outsiders). They moved from place to place, occasionally mixing. It is plausible to say she could have Mediterranean roots.

To the people bringing up “Khazar”, check your sources.

• Dogg says:

And the Khazar Theory has never been disproven, there is just not much evidence to back it up. We don’t any Khazar people to test their DNA so we can’t know for sure.

• BloodyMachinery says:

@Dogg but we do have other people from the Levant (Palestinian, Lebanese, etc) who Ashkenazi Jews share more DNA with than Europeans. This is consistent with the idea that Jews came from the Levant originally.

4. ashash says:

Her daughter with Ashton Kutcher will be stunning. Mila is already perfect-looking.

5. elina says:

ps the odessa is a 100% Russian city bulded by Russians with the standards of the architecture of the Russian city santk peterbourg like the most ukranian cities and soon it will be again Russian believe me!most of the polpulation there are Rusians then ukranians jews etc!