Mila Kunis

Kunis in 2012, photo by PR Photos

Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis

Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

Date of Birth: August 14, 1983

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila Kunis is an American actress. She became known for starring in the television series That ’70s Show. Her parents, Elvira and Mark, are both Jewish. She moved to the U.S. when she was seven years old, in 1991, settling in Los Angeles, California.

Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.

Three of Mila’s grandparents are named Boris, Roza/Rosa, and Yitzhak.

A 23andMe DNA test taken by Mila stated that her genetic ancestry is:

*96%-98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila has also said:

The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt.

Sources: Interview with Mila Kunis in JVibe Magazine – http://archive.is

Genealogy of Mila Kunis – https://www.geni.com

Kunis in 2011

1. sillau says:

dont really like the picture,but mila kunis is pretty tho,just not crazy over the picture

2. KL GIRL! says:

Shes from Ukraine

3. Myspace Celebrity says:

She’s gorgeous. She’s one of the few beauties in Hollywood that I think is truly stunning.

4. SuiteNLo says:

This is an odd picture of her. Not saying it looks bad it just makes her appear different than she normally does. I thought she was Georgian because I knew she was some type of Central/Eastern European and she has a darker pigment and hair color like a lot of Georgians have, like Katie Melua or Stalin.

• Jason says:

That’s stereotyping, there are a lot of different looks throughout Eastern Europe, there are dark Ukrainians too, not all of them are blonde, in fact there are a lot of fake blondes. I live in Ukraine. I hate stereotypes whether they are positive or negative ones.

5. Me says:

Wow seriously every comment that used black or mexican in it got a bad rating. Oops there goes my rating lol.
    And just to clarify there is no such thing as looking like a jew… Unless u wear the cap or ur at a Barmitspa. Its a religion. And its not physically possible to change your appearance by beleiving in a different interpretation of god.unless u think ull be reincanated into something else so u jump off of a bridge.
    Back to the topic. no racism intended but she does kind of have the hips eyes(sort of) and skin texture of a hispanic. eh i was thinking maybe she was mixed but oh well…