Mila Kunis

Kunis in 2012, photo by PR Photos

Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis

Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

Date of Birth: August 14, 1983

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila Kunis is an American actress. She became known for starring in the television series That ’70s Show. Her parents, Elvira and Mark, are both Jewish. She moved to the U.S. when she was seven years old, in 1991, settling in Los Angeles, California.

Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.

Three of Mila’s grandparents are named Boris, Roza/Rosa, and Yitzhak.

A 23andMe DNA test taken by Mila stated that her genetic ancestry is:

*96%-98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila has also said:

The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt.

Sources: Interview with Mila Kunis in JVibe Magazine – http://archive.is

Genealogy of Mila Kunis – https://www.geni.com

Kunis in 2011

1. Jasmine says:

Wow she looks hispanic,or could even pass for Italian.

• Richard Fiorello says:

She looks like a jew in every movie. many people can look many things and not be a race that you think.. like me I am italian mix and i dont look like an italian. but one thing is my family knows their heritage from hundreds to thousands of years. also, appearances can be different.. look at wentworth miller.. he is mullato and never looked like it until he got older.. tony danza is italian and looks out of this world hispanic.. I am just saying who cares..

• Nana says:

thts because shes from the ukraine

• mel cam says:

And what exactly does a Jew look like? Your ignorance shows, being Jewish is a religion, not a race.

2. stacey says:

UKRAINE WAS NEVER A PART OF RUSSIA,,AND MILA KUNIS IS NOT A REAL UKRAINIAN ,SHE IS A BETRAYER WHO STATES THAT SHES RUSSIAN,,,BUT IN REALITY SHE IS UKRAINIAN ,,SHAME ON U BITCH,,U DONT KNOW WHO U ARE AND U SLEEP WITH EVERY DICK,,THATS HOW U BECAME FAMOUS

• olga says:

ukraine was never part of russia? wow this is ignorant. study some history :))))

• stacey says:

LISTEN RUSSIAN BITCH SUCK A DICK,,,RUSSIANS ARE HATED BY THE WHOLE WORLD…EVERYBODY HATES U,,,OLGA HAHA..NO WONDER U GOT PISSED

• Nadine says:

Ok what about me I’m pissed thow some of the venom my way? Ha ur just like all the other twitter loving haters out there say anything just to be heard…do u think this little ” blog” u got really hurts her? No! So u wasted ur time and breath by doing that. Olga I’m sorry u were subject for this persons ignorance…try expanding ur vocabulary beside calling people out their names #getoveryourself

• Me myself and I says:

I don’t hate Russians if you hate them go to a doctor! and Olga is right you fucking idiot.. educate yourself your history sucks!

3. Jew says:

DUDE, she’s a JEW who was born in Ukraine, why can’t you dumb fucks realize this? EH

4. joy says:

she looks to be africian american

5. Hershey Jaswant says:

Well maybe but she looks mexicanish (;