Mila Kunis

Kunis in 2012, photo by PR Photos

Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis

Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

Date of Birth: August 14, 1983

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila Kunis is an American actress. She became known for starring in the television series That ’70s Show. Her parents, Elvira and Mark, are both Jewish. She moved to the U.S. when she was seven years old, in 1991, settling in Los Angeles, California.

Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.

Three of Mila’s grandparents are named Boris, Roza/Rosa, and Yitzhak.

A 23andMe DNA test taken by Mila stated that her genetic ancestry is:

*96%-98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila has also said:

The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt.

Sources: Interview with Mila Kunis in JVibe Magazine – http://archive.is

Genealogy of Mila Kunis – https://www.geni.com

Kunis in 2011

1. andrew says:

her birth town is in Bukovina

2. Pegzi says:

She is the most beautiful thing ever. Nothing is more beautiful than her.

3. bearboy says:

Okay, I get it everyone is dying to know my opinion of Mila Kunis and I have to say she is one of the most beautiful celebrities out there. When I think about an attractive woman I think to myself, “Hey bearboy does this girl have a nice, plus size nose” I respond by saying, “OF COURSE” look at Abigail Breslin, Ashley Tisdale, Dianna Agron, Amanda Bynes, Melissa Rauch, Greta Van Susteren all very beautiful woman who can really rock that honker Smiley Face

• pookerella says:

You are antisemitic. The level of bigotry, prejudice and racism on this site is out of hand. ps get a pair of glasses, she has a TINY nose.

• bearboy says:

No @pookerella you hate Jewish people. Same with @Neil Tennant who attacked Israel on the Adam Sandler page.

• TheHelper says:

@pookerella What the hell have you been smoking. He said nothing that was anti Semitic or racist. By the way, Mila Kunis is White. Jewish isn’t a race, it’s a religion.

• bearboy says:

Thanks @TheHelper! I love the Jewish people, the Jewish faith, and the Jewish state of Israel. My Irish Catholic mother would probably agree with @Andrew that I have a “fetish” for people of the faith but we are all different which is a good thing!

• BloodyMachinery says:

Judaism is a religion however, there are also Jewish ethnicities that share more in common genetically with each other than with the non-jews of the countries they lived in. “White” is a social construct that includes what society chooses to include in it. So Jews are “White” because society chooses to view them as “White”.
          That being said, DNA evidence shows us that on the paternal line Jews are of Middle Eastern descent and on the maternal line they have a lot of southern European ancestry from the time of the Roman Empire. Jews from Poland don’t share DNA with Polish people, Jew from Ukraine don’t share DNA with Ukrainian People, etc.

Jews aren’t Jew because they practice Judaism. Jews are Jews because they are Jews.

4. lelo4 says:

She wouldn’t be considered white in Ukraine.

5. Woogieboo says:

I think she is very beautiful, I like the contrast of real bronzed skinned and hazel eyes :)