Mila Kunis

Kunis in 2012, photo by PR Photos

Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis

Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

Date of Birth: August 14, 1983

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila Kunis is an American actress. She became known for starring in the television series That ’70s Show. Her parents, Elvira and Mark, are both Jewish. She moved to the U.S. when she was seven years old, in 1991, settling in Los Angeles, California.

Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.

Three of Mila’s grandparents are named Boris, Roza/Rosa, and Yitzhak.

A 23andMe DNA test taken by Mila stated that her genetic ancestry is:

*96%-98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila has also said:

The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt.

Sources: Interview with Mila Kunis in JVibe Magazine – http://archive.is

Genealogy of Mila Kunis – https://www.geni.com

Kunis in 2011

1. nnnnn says:

“Russian+Ukrainean” lol.Russians are russians, and ukrainian is ukrainean, two different ethnic groups.
    I’m surprised, that person from slavic country doesn’t know this diference.All, russian people I saw, are middle-
    blond with gray-blue eyes.

2. Me myself and I says:

can someone explain how the FUCK can someone look Jewish? A:”well Ne Yo looks pretty Christian to me”
    B:” yeah, right! and Muhammad Alli is totally looking Muslim” THE FUCK?

3. Angela says:

She looks like very pretty Jewish Ukrainian to me.
    I have Jewish Ukrainian decsent too

4. nnnnn says:

L.Evang. “M.Bay is a jew. Obwiously”.Just because you want him to be jewish?

5. LAgal188 says:

To all the ignorant idiots who are saying she looks “Latina”, you obviously don’t have a clue what a Latina is. A Latina/Latino is basically anyone who speaks Spanish and was born in a Latin-American country. So many of them are white spaniard, as well as German and Dutch descendants. Ive met people who are from Venezuela, Argentina, and Uruguay who are pale with blonde hair and green/blue eyes. Majority of latinos in south America are white. However, this is different in central America and Mexico. In Mexico and central America, they are mostly mixed Amerindian and spanish(white) ancestry, or full blooded Amerindian. Latinos/Latinas can be any color or race. So basically, saying someone looks “Latina” is like saying you look American. Because like americans, they can be of ANY race or color/complexion.