Mila Kunis

Kunis in 2012, photo by PR Photos

Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis

Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)

Date of Birth: August 14, 1983

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila Kunis is an American actress. She became known for starring in the television series That ’70s Show. Her parents, Elvira and Mark, are both Jewish. She moved to the U.S. when she was seven years old, in 1991, settling in Los Angeles, California.

Mila is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, with whom she has two children.

Three of Mila’s grandparents are named Boris, Roza/Rosa, and Yitzhak.

A 23andMe DNA test taken by Mila stated that her genetic ancestry is:

*96%-98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Mila has also said:

The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt.

Sources: Interview with Mila Kunis in JVibe Magazine – http://archive.is

Genealogy of Mila Kunis – https://www.geni.com

Kunis in 2011

1. Me myself and I says:

can someone explain how the FUCK can someone look Jewish? A:”well Ne Yo looks pretty Christian to me”
    B:” yeah, right! and Muhammad Alli is totally looking Muslim” THE FUCK?

2. Angela says:

She looks like very pretty Jewish Ukrainian to me.
    I have Jewish Ukrainian decsent too

3. nnnnn says:

L.Evang. “M.Bay is a jew. Obwiously”.Just because you want him to be jewish?

4. LAgal188 says:

To all the ignorant idiots who are saying she looks “Latina”, you obviously don’t have a clue what a Latina is. A Latina/Latino is basically anyone who speaks Spanish and was born in a Latin-American country. So many of them are white spaniard, as well as German and Dutch descendants. Ive met people who are from Venezuela, Argentina, and Uruguay who are pale with blonde hair and green/blue eyes. Majority of latinos in south America are white. However, this is different in central America and Mexico. In Mexico and central America, they are mostly mixed Amerindian and spanish(white) ancestry, or full blooded Amerindian. Latinos/Latinas can be any color or race. So basically, saying someone looks “Latina” is like saying you look American. Because like americans, they can be of ANY race or color/complexion.

5. levangelista36 says:

She’s just a Jew like Seth Green, Tori Spelling, Natalie Portman, Katie Couric, Scarlett Johansson, Logan Lerman, Bob Dylan, Paul Rudd, Bar Refaeli, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Steven Spielberg, Ben Stiller, Kate Hudson, Goldie Hawn, Dianna Agron, Daniel Radcliffe, Paul Newman, Tony Curtis, Darren Aronfronsky, Esti Ginzburg, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Helena Bonham Carter, Amanda Bynes, Dustin Hoffman, Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Armie Hammer, Chelsea Handler, Jake Gyllenhal, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Julian Morris, Alyson Hannigan, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg, Laura Prepon, Alicia Silverstone, Adam Lambert, Zac Efron, Rachel Weisz, Shia LaBeouf, Ashley Tisdale, Eric Dane, Adam Levine, Stephen Dorff, Liev Schrieber, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Leelee Sobieski, Mel Brooks, Jack Black, John Mayer, Peggy Lipton, Rachel Bilson, David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow, Alona Tal…

There’s no big mystery here people. She’s a Eastern European Jew, which are known as Ashkenazi Jews. I don’t know why people are acting brand new when some entertainers, actresses, actors, and such in Hollywood are Jewish.

• levangelista36 says:

I think I forgot the majority of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast.

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg, Alyson Hannigan, Amber Benson, Seth Green, Juliet Landau are all Jewish, too.

So are David Arquette, Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Connelly, and some other people like Anthony Weiner, Maggie Siff, Katie Segal (Peggy Bundy), Alison Brie, Ben Foster, Jon Foster,

. . . and almost the entire cast of Degrassi: The Next Generation! This includes Lauren Collins, Drake (who is also half black, as everyone knows), Jake Epstein, Stacey Farber, Shane Kippel, Eli Marienthal, Melanie Laurent, Jake Gyllenhal, Maggie Gyllenhal, Josh Peck, Scott Mechlowciz, Michael Rappaport, Anton Yelchin, Selma Blair, James Franco, Shiloh Fernandez, Antonio Sabato, Jr. (Jewish and Italian), Bryan Greenberg, Cole Hauser, Kate Hudson’s brother, of course, River Phoenix, Joaquin Phoenix, Leah Remini, Rashida Jones (who is also half black), Andy Samberg, Matthew Weiner (creator of Mad Men), Noah Wyle, Jennifer Westfeldt (girlfriend of Jon Hamm), Matthew Broderick (Ferris Bueller and Sarah Jessica Parker’s husband), Jami Gertz, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jane Seymour, Debra Messing (that redhead from show . . . ), Sean Penn, Jeremy Piven, Rebecca Schaeffer, Ally Sheedy, Jamie Lee Curtis, Daniel Day-Lewis, Bob Saget, Bette Midler, Barbra Streisand, and…

The two Coreys: Corey Feldman and Corey Haim!

And how could I forget Kirk Douglas and Michael Douglas!

Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor converted to Judaism.

• HotDog says:

“David Chase (creator of The Sopranos)”

He’s Italian American not Jewish.