Feedback

Hi all,

Please leave some suggestions below on how this site could be improved. Any ideas/criticisms are welcome.

1. Oaken05 says:

Can someone add NBA player Willie Cauley-Stein? He’s mixed race with a German-American mother and an African American father, though, I don’t know of any pictures of his father or if more can be found out about his ancestry. Here is his mother, I think:

And here are her parents:

2. callmecharlie says:

Any clue on Chance Perdomo’s full ethnicity? He talks about being Afro-Latino and his mom says she’s half Afro-Guatemalan. But I can’t find anything else about his ethnicity.

3. andrew says:

Why Adolf Hitler’s page has been deleted?

• madman says:

I can see why. I sort of regret submitting his profile in the first place. Besides, he’s not really an ethnically ambiguous person. At least Stalin was Georgian, while many people may believe he’s of Russian ancestry.

• andrew says:

As Wikipedia reports, Hitler family has long been of interest to historians and genealogists because of the biological uncertainty of Hitler’s paternal grandfather as well as the family’s inter-relationships and their psychological effect on Hitler during his childhood and later life.

4. Oaken05 says:

I was curious if someone can find the ancestry of NBC news anchor Hallie Jackson?

Between the surname and looks, I feel pretty confident she has African American ancestry, but I’m wondering how far back it is? It could be a grandparent or a great-grandparent or something.

5. bablah says:

I wanted to work on Carole Landis’ profile when I got my internet back, but it’s gone now. Is there a reason?