Feedback

Hi all,

Please leave some suggestions below on how this site could be improved. Any ideas/criticisms are welcome.

1. Oaken05 says:

I want to submit a celeb, but unfortunately I can’t seem to find my original source, so perhaps someone else might be able to.

I’d like to see PGA star Brooks Koepka added. I’d read somewhere that that his grandfather or something was from Croatia, and thus he was eligble to play for them in the Olympics or something. I’d also be interested in whether his father is entirely of Croatian descent.

2. jackson9 says:

Can someone check the Cohen lineage of First Lady Michelle Obama? I am very curious to know if she has any Jewish ancestry. thanks

Sincerely Jackson9/Bearboy

• jackson9 says:

please confirm Karl Franz Gebhardt. he is German, Polish, and most likely Jewish being Gebhardt is a distinctly Jewish name. also Leonard WIlliams, please

3. Oaken05 says:

Just a suggestion, but I think it’d be really helpful that when someone is added to a site that there be a requirement that you need to include at least a sentence describing what they are famous for. It’s not really enough to say that someone is a actor, singer, etc. It’d be nice to include what they are most famous for and that could be done in a single sentence.

4. andrew says:

is someone able to trace David Bowditch Morse’s genealogy?

5. madman says:

Why was the share counter removed? I think it was interesting to see which profiles were shared the most.

• ethnic says:

As i recall the share button took up a bit of space on the mobile screen but i might try it again.

• madman says:

Yes, I remember accidentally pressing it a couple of times. Why not just make an annotation that says “are you sure you want to share this?” or something?

Another thing that would be an improvement would be if pressing the search results didn’t open a new tab.