Angel Bismark Curiel

Curiel in 2018, photo by DFree/www.bigstockphoto.com/

Place of Birth: Miami, Florida, U.S.

Date of Birth: October 16, 1995

Ethnicity: Dominican Republic [African, Spanish, possibly other]

Angel Bismark Curiel is an American actor. He grew up in Liberty City, Florida. He is known for his role on the series Pose.

He has said that he has Dominican Republic ancestry.

1. andrew says:

part Semitic?

• Oaken05 says:

Why? He’ Dominican. The people are basically of European and African heritage, and the DR is a place where you can see the tons of different “looks” that can create.

• andrew says:

Didn’t look part Semitic/MENA, even Pakistani, to you? He is far looking from average Dominican.

• alicemedina says:

There’s a sizable amount of Lebanese-Syrians in Dominican Republic too. Although not as prominent I’m pretty sure there’s some Jewish ones too. He might have some Arab ancestry

• andrew says:

He claims to be “AFRO-DOMINICAN” on his IG profile…

Certainly there may be in the mix but who knows what is the rest.

• danishcookie7 says:

I dont think a lot of these young new age Latinos even know what “Afro-Latino” means. I’m saying this as I’ve seen so many of these “Afro Latinos” with questionable features. I’ve even seen a Cuban girl on youtube once call herself “Afro Latina” even though she had bright green eyes, deep set eye shape and dirty blonde hair.

Angel is also American so his ignorance makes sense. I dont believe anybody in the Dominican Republic would see him as “Afro Latino” or “Negrito”.

Actual Afro Dominicans