Sade

Birth Name: Helen Folasade Adu

Place of Birth: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Date of Birth: 16 January, 1959

Ethnicity:
*Yoruba Nigerian (father)
*English (mother)

Sade is a British singer, songwriter, record producer, composer, and arranger. She was born in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Her father, Adebisi Adu, is a Yoruba Nigerian. Her mother, Anne Hayes, is English and white. Sade lived in Nigeria until she was four years old, then moving to Essex, England.

Sade has a son with her former partner, Jamaican music producer Bob Morgan.

Source: http://www.sade.com

1. neiltennant says:

what nobody knew until now

when i was a small boy i had a costume with which i ran through our village in the same manner she ran in the ORDINARY LOVE video

directed by SOPHIE MULLER but i was not as good looking like her

2. neiltennant says:

she has that ETHIOPIAN look

black mixed with white

indeed ethopians are not as black as other africans

and i don’t mean it offensive
    there are tons of really black women

3. California says:

She is really pretty. I’ve always thought that she looks mixed with Asian.

• midori29 says:

I think a lot of people think she is Asian mixed because when I went to see her in concert in America there was an overwhelming number of Asian people there especially Chinese Japanese type of fans but ironically if you lighten up a lot of Nigerians and straightened their hair they would look Asian too.

• neiltennant says:

haha

thats really funny

you mean the asian people in her concert where fans because they thought she is also half asian ?

haha then my white sister who is also fan is fan because she thinks that sade is white

4. Greetings says: