Kelly Brook

2014 Nordoff Robbins Six Nations Rugby Dinner - Arrivals

Birth Name: Kelly Anne Parsons

Place of Birth: Chatham, Kent, England, U.K.

Date of Birth: 23 November, 1979

Ethnicity: English, likely some Irish

Kelly Parsons is an English model, actress, and television presenter.

Kelly’s paternal grandparents are Eric L. Parsons and Pamela Whitham.

Photo by Prphotos

1. Devotion says:

Too exotic to be English and Irish.

No Jewish?

2. hesh123 says:

She needed to have as many children as possible, but it’s too late now.

Her genes must be absolutely flawless :( what a waste

3. andrew says:

Kelly Brook is a sex bomb but she looks like a nun in this pic

4. hesh123 says:

She’s basically a perfect human

5. Holly12 says:

Hi Ethni/Follers, may I ask why it says ‘Likely some Irish’ on here without any confirmation of it?

• follers says:

Because her mother’s maiden name is “Kelly”.

• Holly12 says:

Okay thanks Follers. Also I know I’ve asked numerous times, but is there really no chance you can’t do Delta Goodrem’s background? I think ‘Goodrem’ is an English name, but centuries ago it was anglicized and has Dutch origins originally. I reckon she’s pretty much of WASP background, but it would be interesting to find out. Hope you don’t mind me asking again Follers. Thank-you.

• Holly12 says:

For the attention of Ethni/Follers.
        Delta Goodrem has just done an episode of ‘Who do you think you are?’ (the Australian Version).
        On her Maternal side of the family her mother Lea Parker, her grandfather Tom Parker, great grandmother Florence Bray & great grandfather Thomas Herbert Parker, great-great grandfather Thomas Laidman Parker. The surnames ‘Bray’, ‘Parker’ & possibly ‘Laidman’ all point towards English ancestry.
        On her paternal side of the family her father Denis Goodrem, her grandmother Netta Stewart, great grandfather John Stewart and lastly her great-great grandfather David Alexander Stewart was born in Scotland in 1853. ‘Stewart’ is definitely a Scottish clan surname. So I would say Delta is definitely of Scottish and English ancestry. Don’t believe me check the clip out below;

Hope this helps and finally Delta can have a page on here! ;)