Greg Dulli

photo by Prphotos.com

Birth Name: Gregory E. Dulli

Place of Birth: Hamilton, Ohio, U.S.

Date of Birth: 11 May, 1965

Ethnicity: Irish, Greek, French, German, likely other

Greg Dulli is an American alternative rock musician.

His father’s name is Ronald. Greg was raised in a Catholic family.

Greg has stated:

My grandfather, James Murphy, was born and raised in Cork, so I have a hereditary love of Ireland, you might say. Both of my parents have Irish ancestry, so I’m half-Irish.

He has also said, “My mother’s grandfather was born in Greece.”

Greg’s paternal grandfather was Edward Dulli (the son of Morris/Marce/John Dulli and Anna Rapa). The surname Dulli has a French origin. Anna was German, and was the daughter of Herman Dulli and Anna Barbara.

Greg’s paternal grandmother likely was named Lura Early Hill.

Greg’s maternal grandfather was named James Murphy.

1. madman says:

He is the son of Ronald Lee Dulli.

His paternal grandfather was Edward Dulli (the son of Morris/Marce/John Dulli and Anna Rapa). Anna was German, and was the daughter of Herman Dulli and Anna Barbara.

Greg’s paternal grandmother was likely Lura Early Hill.

2. brendanb says:

You never know, my fathe was born in northern Ireland, from Irish parents, and he looks a lot like Keanu Reeves, only the eyes have quite diffrent shape, And he doesn’t look at all like Kenneth Branagh. I’m pretty sure that nobody in his family was of Hawaian origin, or Chinise. still, it could became a, successful Keanu Reeves impersonator.

• neiltennant says:

Hi my brother

are you new here ? Welcome !

i have heard that from some irish people that some of them have asian look eyes !

• brendanb says:

They coukd have, it’s totally possible cause I couldn’t deny that moost of my ancestor, even my great grandfather, were stationed in India.
        The last my granfather who passed away left his uncle Philip, left sword he take home from india…to my father..So maybe, this guy parents have an indian connection too, after all even Lady D, had one… But if someone in the family slept with some indian..was really god to keep it for himfelf,, or more probably for herself. Iì hope my granny ‘s unable to use internet, if not for playing bridge, otherway I’m a dead man.

• brendanb says:

I was meaning the last brother of my great grandfather to pass away, sorry.. Im Always uin hurry.. And i was born and raised in Milan…

• brendanb says:

And to be true I do love Indian women, I found them super hot.. When I was a teenn my fav novel. was a passage to India. If you not familiar with this Amazing book or the amzing David Lean movie i urge you to read it cause, it shows the british woman could indeed betry their man with cool indian men. <exactly as the opposite sex.

3. neiltennant says:

in 1993 my sister and me watched MTV and she lied and told me that it is an all afghan rock band and that we should be proud of them

why she lied?
    however i can understand because greg dulli looks like one of our INDIAN AFGHANS

4. neiltennant says:

its very strange

first time i saw him he might be pakistanian or afghan