Brandon Boyd

"Artists for Haiti" Benefit Hosted by Olivia Wilde and Artists for Peace and Justice - Arrivals

Birth Name: Brandon Charles Boyd

Place of Birth: Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, United States

Date of Birth: February 15, 1976

Ethnicity:
*Scottish and/or Irish (father)
*Hispanic (mother)

Brandon Boyd is an American singer, songwriter, musician, author, and visual artist. He a singer for the rock band Incubus.

Brandon is the son of writer Priscilla (Calderon) Wiseman and actor Chuck Boyd (Charles A. Boyd).

His surname, Boyd, is Scottish or Irish.

Brandon’s maternal grandparents’ surnames were Calderon and Morales.

Photo by Prphotos.com

1. neiltennant says:

oh man he is talented but he is not my type

2. xoxo says:

LMFAO “Hispanic”. That’s very vague considering Hispanic isn’t a race. There are Black Hispanics, White Hispanics, Mulatto Hispanics, Mestizo Hispanics, even multiracial Hispanics. I’m assuming his mother is/was Mestizo because I can clearly see Native American in him, BUT since EthniCelebs didn’t even bother listing what kind of Hispanic his mother is, I can’t be sure. Why even bother making profiles for people when you’re not 100% sure what their background is………………..

• Rip says:

Ethnicelebs never said Hispanic is a race. And it’s ridiculous to suggest they should make no mention of his Hispanic background because its origin is undetermined. At least this gives others the opportunity to do research on their own in order to arrive at an answer.

3. neiltennant says:

you picked the worst photo

in this picture he looks more white than he actually is

i remember watching the DRIVE video for the first time

in this video he looks like a mexican/latino

on some pics he looks more like ANTHONY KIDDIS who is of euro + native or hispcanic ancestry

• andrew says:

Yeah, I chose this pic, actually without the moustache he would even look less “exotic”. Kiedis claims Mohican/Mohawk ancesty but I don’t think it’s documented, and he’s not part Hispanic anyway, he’s from Midwest

4. neiltennant says:

i have got an INSTINCT about ethnicity

that means i know if some has asian or latino or african roots

and I’m sure that BRANDON BOYD is not a full white guy with pure european roots

LiKE will Wheaton who claimed to have only euroepan roots i always had doubts and i knew he must have some exotic

the same about BRANDON BOYD

I’m sure he has native american, asian or latino roots !

I’m sure

5. cwm85 says:

I used to think he had Asian ancestry…